Thursday, February 28, 2008

Apologies to Ray

An earlier posting criticized Ray Kurzweil for his website's lack of feedback abilities. Michael A. has corrected my perceptual bias. I've only been reading the news section for some years now and was unaware of the forum section. Although in my defense, if it were labeled "Forum section" instead of "Brain-X" [a title of questionable meaning] I might have been aware of it.

I have taken that post down and apologize for the haste of my judgment.

If I could offer a constructive suggestion: the news section is the most actively engaged part of Ray's page. The featured articles change seldom and once you've perused them all you pretty much don't bother going back. So a comment section for each news article would also be a really good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home